RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

who the cap fit let them wear it

hiddenreceivedSay they have come to get you in the valley of decision! There you have maintained your modus operandi, but suddenly like a crystalline palace, it is too perfect & whatever the consequences, it is time to do w/o--you kick it over...exposing yourself in your four cornered room to the CHARACTERIZATIONS of self, which remain & function w/ a particular role (a unified in-dwelling, perhaps); they wear the respective hat. Remember you are still at a loss. Who will provide a way?There is no h2o to put out the fire. We are a single flame born unto a sun of all possibilities. If the spiritual man is mad, then this one emotion yields enough perspective w/o negligible results, because we indeed persevered. Laying on the floor of my washed out basement apt., pursuing some faculty of meditation--some quality of consciousness I was sure was there, made only resultant feelings of ambiguity--realized/unrealized! I dreamt lyrics saying things like "dare a guy in the Japan eye" & "black plastic, magic record speaking" as if a singular event was at hand. A grappled illustration of Eastern thought seemed cognizant squeezed thru my threading senses that I was everyman, If I could only choose now. The one & the many, became the one & the few & then I & I, solitude, that's it!

No comments: