RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Monday, February 20, 2006

hiddenreceived

hiddenreceived Life is patterns, therefore cycles & thus, yes I would say we spin on an axis of self-preservation. Never thru my times of confusion did I become depressed, because at the very least it was clear to me that see the inner-self I would increase thru "otherness." On the way back from Cinci. back in the early 90s, I considered the lack of movement I thought was interior to this life transporting me & mitigating higher ground, in ways that were purely manufactured/hypercritical--of my dependency upon the array of social verification I was then so afraid. To get to the bonds of assurance I only had to perceive the clarity that relationship would be. Upon riding in the back floor of these younger cats vehicle, making the scene, I only needed to look out to the midnight sky before utterly as I shut my eyes on its vibrancy,did I realize the images stuck there. This had to mean silence is w/out, confusion is w/out, intelligence is w/out--and the star I sought to hang my hat on was only there developing in me ways of acquiescence to that truth as I could no longer act from a cntr. belonging only to myself. Out on the street, I guess it was somewhere in Newport, I imagined this guy saying to me as I sat on this door jam& him just carousing by, "I'll see you up here tonight!" And he seemed to be looking skyward, too. & my inner voice said, that's right you will.

No comments: