RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Monday, February 20, 2006

repairingOneselftheTube/impairing oneself making us the boob

hiddenreceivedAs I sit & watch TV sometimes, I begin to reflect on the surface-noise, blankspots as if I'd rather remain at the sense & thoughts slowly evaporating otherwise under threat at the muse of yammering making up the cntr. of activity & porous gravity in my family room. Just cause accompli, I can't understand it, I just turn from its clutches. It is not just turning away, it is turning toward. To induct memory takes no sensitivity-zonal (like zoned) or more active than that. I'd rather be sated looking at the corner of the room for a moment, because a lil' squeaking beak says I am more comfortable right there in my amused dissuasion. And believe me I don't watch much TV, if I find myself willing to listen/watch, it is because I want to preclude my interest in it from defenses of which I have become merely too conscious. There is a threshold that says to me turn-off, tune-out and I sense its arrival until visually my psyche is assuaged, & that just makes the betterment of the moment i.e. read a book, or do something around the house, all the more necessary.

1 comment:

blu lamar said...

Good, it never feels good to "waste" time. Of course there are times when one needs to do exactly that. I guess the problem is, it so easy to do with the TV. So self discipline becomes more important. TV is not bad or evil I guess, just very seductive. Its like when you are a kid on Halloween, you want to eat candy all night but have to hold back -- abundance is easy to abuse!