RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Friday, February 24, 2006

the disquieted thoughts of judaica

The promise of fulfillment through the practicing of mitzvoth (meritable tasks) is their big push. (this may be nothing less than beneficence, however...) When I visited Ohr Somayach the 2nd time I had a chance to go to some Kabbalistic session where there would be chanting & clapping & such going on. I was just thinking I don't need to see this bunch of monkeys hoopin' & a hollering with such a serious intent there & then. (though now I fancy it would be quite interesting) My focus wasn't illumination, though I may have said so, but rather episodic. Just riding waves into the space of experience as if one was cut off from the next. Very disparate behavior here. But in a way it helped in the decision making process--just being able to nip things right then knowing something else would come around was the general mindset, small world though it be. At the Yeshivah I imagined apparitions as if I adjusted to new light, unsure of shadows. I felt in a solitarian room, thinking, construed either dimmer vision, or lit eyes adjusting... But it all meant that immersion into psychic phenomena of one's own mind had an obfuscating affect--seeing the world colored differently, but this nevertheless a trip wire into formidable characterization of self. A new environment is the new color, or a room, a person, or what I ever could emote & project into my strange world. In this case, I sought out images of a Judaic bent, I thought inhabited the earth as spirits, ophan, angels--whatever, but in the stream of my consciousness, which was becoming of the mental furniture outside of the physical.

No comments: