RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"The Source" & me--adam's children

hiddenreceived"Cain," G-d says, "Where is your bro.?" As if, rt.? But now the burden of interpretation suggests this is a lesson we hearken to, what does Cain find incumbent upon his sense of his condition to further his existence after his demurring, "Am I my bro's. keeper?" So is there a rock so large that G-d cannot lift? The answer is yes: the willfulness of his creation, that of man. & yet, does the Bee-catcher bird have the will & the nature we so easily construe just as the change in our climate, our expectation of it, as only a path can take us to the edge of the void so that we might look over & suggest to ourselves, IT is?! G-d only spoke to one person, according to Jewish tradition. Moses. & He said one thing, "I am." I can think of no greater mystical experience to occur in the human mind than to say to ONESELF, I am! All good graces to the powers-that-be, but spirituality is the product of man/woman & I see no greater endeavor than to be at the heights of rationalism & say to oneself that we are part of the whole & we shall disappear thusly. Dude from iamadick.blogspot.com had originally posed the ? to me--is there a rock so large...?

No comments: