RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Monday, February 20, 2006

ideals were born unto phylum animalia

hiddenreceivedIn agrarian communities sometimes a male youth of the tribe is given chattel, like a cow or goat he totes around to pastures, as if that animal was his peer. Walking down Williamsburg rd. when I was a teenager I had a thought & enlivened by the spirit of a kingdom of peasant-like reality, never colluded inwardly by the thought that this is at all the norm = I felt I was being trailed by an old cow, like sensitivity to what was around me was key to the locked door about to open thru-which the animal would enter. The thoughts seemed archaic, & I sought to bare the thought that it was old enough, but not recognizing any biblacy, as if? But rather it seemed OLD-new world, like 200 yrs. ago. I have had a dream of lying in a doe's lair,almost like awakening in the moment, there, & more to th pt., I had a dream of being in the cntr. of a varied group of chattel all of them wide eyed & looking prone to their own signature call, while I in a primordial slung moment felt like their little bro., & the barer of what subtly is communicated between man & beast if it were possible, like a Cabbalistic threshold being crossed into a cool watery realm of early self-hood.

No comments: