RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

to complete a thoughhht

hiddenreceivedI only want to suggest that we at one point do recognize to whom we are speaking--& I thought I was talking to one person until I realized there is more to it than meets the eye. I had more going on. I was caught up in my pantheon of relationship, simple & perhaps evolving & beneficent though it is. Something biblical in characterization from our conceptualizing something within that context sometimes means we have more (some image) than just who is in front of us, in mind. Our experience is more observable if we start here--it is always there in the BACK of our mind, & I would ask why should it remain there? So one example is in conversation w/ my Mom, I think somehow she is more cognizant of a nuance suggestive of the-growing-up-&-continuity-of-religious-thought, I may otherwise would have directed from & to an interior self &/or you. But in your absence & in my lack of tangible grip upon inner-selfhood, as anyone, someone else will do! No fault of hers per say, I just think we should know our bounds--we should indulge & project that make-believe audience, because that is where it starts. It remains subtle to assume to whom we speak. Create your relevance. It could be anyone in the back of your mind to whom some self-identitied hesitancy is suggestive of him/her & not who is in front of you. Right now I speak to Krishnamurti, begging your pardon.

No comments: