RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Friday, November 10, 2006

ATZ chaim OR da'ath/ the tree of life OR knowledge

This morning I have conceptualized time, which is always a good sign. It has to do with the quantity of input as greater than the expiating of what I have read. I like lying fallow, at least if I can keep this pattern in mind. As ideas come up in this book that would suggest a familiarity with the environs of Jerusalem (yes), I go to these images instead, as if I know... which the consummate effect of having been there is one thing, but looking into those images without that advantage is basically the same--it's all the immediacy of my bubble of experience, as that is just what IS before me. I know better than to spread the thick sedative of god images into an intercessing human reality, though the eschatological psychology has gone the way of cosmic man, rather than a Church, or Mecca surrounding our fervor. I.e. I'd rather call it a tree, as perhaps the one where chaos & mercy mutually arise.

1 comment:

Watchingstar#9 said...

i've had it with this town/i never saw those shifting skies/i never saw the ground/or the sunset rise/I WANT TO LIVE ON AN ABSTRACT PLAIN/i'm building a frame/place to put my ten-yard stare/thinking of that paint/hanging in plen-air/I WANT TO LIVE ON AN ABSTRACT PLAIN/i need a new address/i want some new terrain/is it north or south?/I WANT TO LIVE ON AN ABSTRACT PLAIN/i could sit on the roof/on top of that abstract house/see my abstract view/an abstract mouse/I WANT TO LIVE ON AN ABSTRACT PLAIN/i need a new address/tell me i'm not insane/is it up or down?/I WANT TO LIVE ON AN ABSTRACT PLAIN