RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Submitting to Peaceable REASON

I am of the mind to expose maybe an underlying psychology of the circles I moved in, at one time, advances on indicting relationship which is conjured and not real is thus embarrassing. I gained ground just with thoughts like I was being written in the book of life as long as the mundane was eluding me, because spontaneity wholly meant quite the opposite, that it was not written (predestined), it (my life) would have, rather, made its own current. It is a fine point. Timelessness has the same sense. At my detached best I would look at the gods of abundance, that being whatever sense of the providential I could construe, and ask that I may have time: time to live rightly, time to create movement of thought so that I may consider the corner I occupied. This now gives me the sense that I am not ridiculed in the face of impermanence. But because i feel dropped into positive and novel circumstances, there still is a sense of artificiality to it. I have begun erasing what is beneath (I am a palimpsest.), though the past is jumping off points, its happenstance is irredeemable. In medias res!

No comments: