RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

REBEL ROAD

When I worked in some kind of capacity that seemed filmy & unnatural, for the business, when Eric first started it, I remember the phenomena of only seeing off at a certain distance upon the vistas that surrounded where I was spending most of my time (this neighborhood). I said to my cuz Andy it was like being in command of views that would go dim in a really overt way the moment I'd project into those perimeters. So Andy, as if his physical prowess could help, picked me up & said now look... & if not for that I wouldn't have been true to my contempt for my condition (not quite contempt, but rather grappled unto abstraction). It was like a pipe dream realized: if these soul-eyed observations where ever on a grand scale i.e. if my soul wasn't simply this small constraint which I find it to be, then the whole picture would be jaded, shaded with say the majesty of what I envision as the convalescence of the souls I see just passing through (around me). What I'm saying is, is that the view is more organic the more one observes at one time. On Oprah there was a soul-dynamic discussed which explains the bridge to awareness when I pass-thru as if I were cast out to sea, like a small sea-worthy vessel & I am destined to follow the mothership, just follow, no goal in mind to where I'll end up. If you seek the ocean as a path, you are lost!

1 comment:

blu lamar said...

Or perhaps its more like those little sucker fish that attach themselves to the bottom of a big shark. Riding along for free on a dangerous ride yet they are safe. And now you continue to revolve as a satellite, less a Rebel more as a jackal!