RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The sun is turning outa blue--I know its calling & so are you

Subject: here's my sense of how I learn
I get the title from Paul K's lyrics--just thought it appropriate for what I'm trying here!!
Epistemology, is the science explaining how it is we Know things. Case & point, the word Ren, in Chinese, is like co-humanity, actually just human--but in its context Kongfuzi (Confucius) shows that ritual is altruistic in its highest esteem. So, I take these varied & colored words, as from the East or my/your backyard, and see that it is a ways yawn back to its impervious beginnings as folks used words thru utility as I can ascertain my own motive. There is its evidence, this book before me saying self-actualization is bestowed upon us from the ancients. And it is not merely desire that the word yields the glory of material language making the aspirant find equinamity with appearances...even emerging from spirit and becoming One with the Outward Fact...you or your semblance/ all the same. And my ignorance in its throes has me land on wherefore art thou expression, as answer enough found in my query. The generalities under which we live is plainly from looks back into the ubiquity of history. There in that boxed context we see the subjective antecendent, a word in fact that solicits the mind, makes its stupor unyielding to the objective present. We have no choice but to believe a point in the loam of lives predeceased, as that things go away is ever present because reckon this: all symbols of eternity are IN this life, but LIFE all the same is my reflection on a fine detail in the singularity that is the conduit to language's root interlocuttors...the originators of godtalk as well as easy-speak.
***I am thinking what is the shadow of the sun--meaning is something more immense making the sun cast its own shadow? I feel that this is one of my better prose pieces: it is what I do, no vocation in it--the science is literary. Don't take this as a biblical traditionalist perspective, rather, I am taking back the language of the Literalist. What we experience above the sun is hasidus, an immanent release we feel from "loving-kindness." There is futilty below it. This isn't a consignment of flowery talk just to embrace pathlessness==a letting-go! The probably first empirical enumeration we would not have avoided, was the sun as the healer...of woes, brings us into transition. A Polish author's book about travels in Africa, he as a reporter in the mid-20th century, has a title implying quite oppositely what the implications of what our early life contended. The sun may cast shadows, but what is the shadow OF the sun caused by, he appertains? Just to jump ship and remit everything to G-d exiles you from reason, as the imagination's narrative is our point of reference in having faith. Again, if you jump ship, didn't you see the fall on the way down... Observable Release, or more conventionally "rational thought" is become your mystical endeavor. Don't say, ahh but you have to have faith, that you won't drown. I'd ask what of faith was in your mind as you fell prone? "We screw the sun just for fun, we paint the moon mystically true," as Linton Kwesi Johnson the Immanent reggae poet relates. Out west about 40 minutes N.E. of Sin city, was the park Valley of Fire, & it was slightly too juxtaposed with the closeness of Las Vegas and vast population, that it then seemed to me the stones were tarried... This is the desert under the sun's worst prowess: 4000 yrs of habitation, yet this world seemed incinerated. The stones were something alluring, & easily answered for (social), like I wanted to find a key to the pre-historicity of our reception into the emptiness of those desert pallets showing Indians' past. ...But I wanted to find it and not deny it while comforted from being off the road, letting my thoughts revolve in urban containment. This sounds like a defense of my not knowing a motive into the attiqa--a Hebrew word suggesting G*d's unfinished beginnings...the slow unfurling of the godhead, where our examples lie like seferot, energies, or attributes, say the cosmogony of Beauty. The instincts I'd want to assume (having that motive) about the Natives having been received unto this material dispensation--the light of his or her beginnings hopefully understood, are my rational bent to look at some sensed image of where we can touch the earth. So, man's nature--nature et al, is found even perhaps in urban ubiquitous devolution. Though lives barely indicate what changes I'd propitiate, I am yet determined to trial my agonistic knowledge... In other words, who can I compete with, if the quiet has no face--as I'd reject civilization sooo proximal. The sun blinds, its shadow is denied...what would it have been cast upon & be seen?

No comments: