RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Abraham of UR--thinking of the Indefinite

For all intents and purposes, I want things to compel me to act. That shouldn't sound unusual, but folks terminally declaim being "baited" into their friends' mischief. So, within reason of course, but it is I, me, mine that lets things succeed in making me feel indicated. What I am saying is that in the end NOTHING is going on--if something is going on in your life, you are not living. What is to be believed at all, if you are concussed to lose sight of centers from without--the limb where we get pinned may not be distraction in truth. Living is when we have awareness of being the soft machine: each moment is unique and the indefinite (apeiron in Greek) dross, material world is only pointing to the veil constraining our willingness to be impacted by relationship... Remove the veil and answers are abound--yet, nothing to deliberate on as the dharma manifestly is that we observe OUR BECOMING...maybe like observable release--we are becoming free!! We refuse all constraints, thus our freedom is the responsibility-anew to stand solitarian. No one baits me, so no recourse to choose to be liberated from relationship no matter the spoilation the other contends.... As Bob Marley sings, Step into the Fire but never get Burned--referring to Daniel maybe, but more obviously to me Abraham on the lotus flower, once a fiery cauldron!! A head-strong well fought for mental apostasy IS of a visual sense of my personal-history. The primary colors are at least in essense the heated condition from corporeal thought--just enough thru mindfulness saying yes at this presentation of nomenclature of a thousand chairs resounds in a thousand deaths dreamt in each... I just say yes now to the known me, and I am allured under the statement of presence any silent corner contends with its issuant shadows hiding, leaving me in a blue slumber."Step into the fire, but you never get burned."
"If your work speaks to just one other individual, your message or thoughts are heard and known." --a friend of mine relates. The way I take this is, if you see that you are understood by an other, you understand yourself.
Well language eg poetry expresses IDENTITY, but it is only found when in relationship=when we are understood in light of that self-expression. So, we totally concur, because I also think if we symbolize our sense of experience, it must be manifest when we share it--so that it be scrutinized, or praised, appraised etc...
JAKE SAID:"What I meant and only meant when I said if someone understands what you are saying and understands your message then you have communicated your thoughts."
Certainly, to be understood, means we understand ourselves--like communicating your thoughts means you can move from the damaged ego to its annihilation, since I can't imagine I am greater than you--as my empirical sense of the immanent. That is the empirical reality--I find that I AM NOT.
In my motive for writing, people I knew sometimes flew into my wonder, and I sought the fulfillment of imagination, kind of instructing the sense we all were as PRESENT in the threshold of the day, at that very moment. The thing I felt I saw, at once, was ephemeral imagery of my dad, but only in that something that was taking place under the front-yard tree. HE was elliptical and just so averse than from whom I wanted to be understood. Then I saw things objectively, from near or far, I am consorting with just how I am feeling indicated in relationship...and at a certain point no manufactured distances can be sustained.
Referring to Daniel & the lions' den maybe obviously just as Bob Marley mentions on this song I reference, but more obviously to me --Abraham on the lotus flower, once a fiery cauldron!!--IS this idea we are dancing around, as my friend says, there is no right or wrong, but thinking makes it so. Yet, we refer to G-d as Good, knowing "din" is another attribute of this sense of the Creator. Ayn-sof, on the other hand, maybe taking this tact of the Greek apeiron--the Indefinite, is our sense of the Absolute, an All or Nothing affair. And THOUGHT is materially the fire where we emerge as something conceptual, as opposed to emptiness--as observable as that may be too... See the Good and the Bad as inter-changeably being born conceptually or found in emptiness, is yet the dialect of mutually arising opposites. Rather we are pulled into symbiosis and that may be without entirely any value statement. The Muslims have this narrative with Nimrod casting Abraham into the fire (coming out of our tradition), which becomes cool like the lotus flower , which making its character known pulls Jews thus further East (definitely this one *ME*--yet my ancestor Jews would have consorted with this myth too a thousand yrs ago), as we see him in contemplation of the heavens, I suppose. The Jews have an angel--could be Gabriel-- who comes and leads him out of the holocaust to be regarded as a "friend" of G-d, witnessed by his detractors. --my reading comes from Joseph Guttman's book on "Sacred Images."

1 comment:

blu lamar said...

Your definition of living seems the opposite of most people, who I think would say, if you have no relationships going on with people, then you are NOT living. So those have lots and lots of social stuff going on, according to you, are NOT living. Why? Is living defined only by how true to yourself you live? Then that is still different than how much social interaction one has.
The Naked City: "There are 8 million stories in the naked city", and yours is just one of them!