RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

I & I Syndrome/ Where's Buber when you need him?

When is it too much deferring to one's self as the subject at hand? Here's my thought--it isn't as cut & dry as some may think. If Thoughts Feelings & Actions are allegory to Higher Ground--looking within may be the key, and subject per our striving, that we ought not!!
In support of one's proclivity, I say, it is a good and an unopposed sense of self-referencial reality, to continually allow for some essence of the natural world to load up the vacuum of selfhood. (so appositely, what is natural to you may be even more natural to someone else=think: Urban life!!) Just as Neil Young sings, “my eyes have turned to blanks,”--it is your eyes devouring this world indicating you in each and every moment--if we want it too!! The biblacy (sic) of evolving and elemental flora creates shadows to lose the burdens of “taxicabs running over our feet” Neil again. The plastic corpulence of over-wrought symbolism in the stakes claiming our rationalism in the material-world, where it SHOULD have no abiding because in IT is where ad absurdum reigns—is where shadows can buffer ourselves from that. The ego is in point of fact where we find others pleased to hear your sense of things or the unfortunate "been there done that--no time left for YOUUU." But, I have noticed some of the really low brow folks I know, tended to be unforgiving if I would use "I" as a generalization for what I think most people experience. After all, again in defense of the I & I relationship, it is YOU and higher ground as you see it that involves everyone else in this grand parade.

I would be convinced to study not what I imagined wasn’t there otherwise, but something the imagination put there=if you can think it reality acquiesces. The notebook, journal of lists, identity thru words, were contained in dreamt stanzas because the things that in reality which WERE on PAPER, construed the black fire of abstraction, since ignorance left me in terminal self-evidenciary mode – a sort of self-actualization that could be taken more seriously than a style of “separate” reality-based—the-thing-on-paper/ meaning I'd rather take abstraction seriously. Valerie’s sister the other night--she walked a little funnily to the car because she considered something greater than herself administering each step forward, like being on film & she didn’t want to miss a frame. Obviously, her resolve was to hold herself up to the bigger picture, she couldn’t find solace inside, she had to adopt what things seemed like on the outside, so at length the grandeur of space held her attention. I think there was no question in her mind reflecting that we created the ripple in the pond—the fundamental point is however, how far outside of us do we go before the “mule” & ulterior self has no other choice or how much of her ego does she actually scrutinize="IS it me or everything else?" I imagine her asking. How far outside your immediacy is your center? One mind, but many gods…!

KRISHNAMURTI, in focus : If you have ever seen how Socrates' thought has trickled down to us in our history books--the delineation of question & answer, & teachings that evolve into visualization with very basic thought patterns suddenly objectified as we take his reins on offer--this is Krishnamurti's way as well. I tend to walk away almost despondent that such essential & temporal thoughts without all the spectacle of some nod East, or the trifle of motive, is what I am left with--yet the thoughts are weighty & it seems that there is some power in being on a rhetorical "floor-of-consciousness." A real No where, to be respected! If you read him before, you'd get what I mean by that, I think.
The way I started down this path, with this particular language--like for instance Thoughts Feelings & Actions as being allegory for Higher Ground, is thru a lot of auto-suggestion. Ok, like thoughts--yeah I see a Thought, I'd say= I watch what I see, to quote Rimbaud. Then Feelings--uhm I feel things deeply (tho' deepness can't be toted around in a wheelbarrow) but deepness can be Numinous you know Higher Intellect=the Higher Soul. And then Actions--how about ritual. All these things portend we do it for a greater Good, if we get a glimpse of integrated reality. And a friend said something about what I said about the vacuum of self-hood. I have read over & over with Buddhist thought and common sensical reads, that the Ultimate symbol of the self doesn't exist--so as we start to fill up with our gratuitous efforts for G-d, we see that it is TOO easy to believe in all that self-revelry, that in fact that "effort" (think karma's definition) doesn't help us construe a self. Yet, it (these lovely liturgical values, & rituals) is all we have...

So, this quite interesting chic on Tribe doesn't like the I AM of Moses. I said, wait, your just offended by subjective logic--so, like your saying you don't want to be subject to it... Fine, but that doesn't deny the value of say for instance the Brahma of Hinduism. Brahma manifests all that is (an I AM kinda thing too!)--so if we inquire--look inside ourselves at this statement, we'd wonder what IS it that IS. That is called self-consciousness, RIGHT? And more than that, it is imagination finding a thread to what IS--the IS of ancient scribing, or a sense of being encumbered by the Vastness of some kind of ineffable solitarian being. I just want to be compelled to look at the OUTWARD fact as having MORE value than the OBVIOUSNESS of its denial of ME. THat's not a bad attitude, is IT?
It is quite simple really, but as all truth-eluding us, is because we demand complexity because our minds are immediately fragmented, & simplicity doesn't require that effort we thought we must exhort to gain a sense of our condition--then that'd be our folly. Anyway, to the point, if you are looking into the long ends of the day, or the quiet door at the end of the presumptive impermanent record that IS this life we share, when and if YOu achieve a moment in saying "I AM" all else I repeat ALL else follows. IT is entirely a moment of self-knowledge if you can say that? NOW think, when was the last time in that secreted inner-voice that you have said I AM? "OH, I am." YOU damn right!! So, in my opinion, it is just Moshe having a moment. He'd become a convergence of TIME PLACE & Community... not a bad moment to encumber us. By the way, it is right around 7:30am, work is the day availing, and I am good confidence with you...

No comments: