RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

That which I READ, & its GOAL

AS I absorb these histories, I begin to suss* out the typical alluding to what, & why the researcher's style divulges the concept. Like vignettes I am responding in kind, as if I hold out for just so long, & then I know someone has directed me to move on. (interval-thinking) My counselor read something of mine & said it was poetic, a common critique of my material. I said I can't put it in a varied form to convey the ideas in any other way. Dr. Memsophi was like, true, because it would put variable rules on your intentions. But my intentions change, nevertheless. I cut into the fat sould of plenty that is my ignorance, willingly, to prove an Ultimate Reality is the concourse of the Mind. The seething infra-structure of my city, or any particular one, & seeing the mess of masses move throughout, are refractions of moments of the unbearable likeness of being. The tree we characterize as a reflection in identity-personified, is too simple--now I am literally PEOPLE, wholeheartedly the "group," & I burn in their vision-scape, no longer in their fray, but frenetically in the migrant mind-sore.
* a Rastafarian or Jamaican term, =to find out. Ras=Head, tafari=creator

No comments: