RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Outside of ELLENVILLE, NY

Thinking a shtetl is relative, one world village--I feel I am among the seen of those who portend signs of spiritual realization, like Rebbes on top of roofs, {fiddlers on roofs} as I walk down the street ankle deep in angst, a dot of angst that surmises what I can emote of the significant dream images I have of Poppa on on top of the bungalow as if my outstretched arm was right there ready to offer him a tool. Like biblical masks veiling faces, or just transient looks I project upon people--these characters whether dream-like or here, not knowing what else or what root race seemingly contorting out of serene looks heralded into my plain of view. Dybbuks, spiritual possession, has to be like channeling; the voice of split cognizance occurring--the patient drone awakening in your mind that now you are amongst.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog, Aesthetic Vibrations.