RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Disarm the World

The numinous is only unique in a triumph de langue, that wit and undone discovery, maybe an electrical interiorization of words to the evermore paradise, still as a scrutinized approach. Only so much while feeling "a fullness in sufficiency" (Nachmanides, 13th century). The world likened as source plodding source to materials' claimant, temporal tune in tune with nature's self, light of the room shedding over an expanse that I can taste of bartering breaths with the next bigger tabernacle of sentient greed. I clamor upon the shelves strung across the spell decisive library of Babel. No wizened thoughtclouds--hope down from up above--need awe of its impermanence any more inspiring.*************On my way home, down Bert T. Combs Mountain Parkway, already dreamt-over roads come streamy white and yielding strings knotting up at exits & entrances only mind of non-realistic vagaries where the automobile seems voluble of horizons, gulping at pitch-shadowy road-hugging forests, the first arc out of Daniel Boone National Park environs, I think a sense of nuance so florid along Wildcat Trail near Swift Camp Creek, is now inneravating me into two dimensions. The span all before me clutches me like light tincture fracturing across mercury and I'm ethereally sunk flat to ocean's bottom while a pure wintry sun's deflated albeit blissful fiery power as directions multiplying is fraught to relay meaning. If footfalling in the magnolian surfeit world feels ecstatic toward ape-like grappling choices for our eyesight, I hunt like a surf excusing mulches of seaweed into something greater gather-er-ing where we're proudland in assent to this otherness as a tear immersed into a well of sweetwater.**************The message is pop and worldview emboldened. More likely the graffiti implying a star-abscond earth but curious urban frontyard. Whole facades downtown sensualize in their project from the dust and heat. Hoping down from their superable space, we're taking an open view underneath, consider a preeminent crowd. Yonder wall, claim its white noise thrum, paint on it.*************So name naming, knowing those through thus and such accord when I sometimes easily watch individuation become promoted, makes nothing ameliorated but are the social barker's sparkle-feelings that would have had our self-promoter glad in crowd consciousness. I read in Wieseltier's Kaddish, "Prayer is a throb of individuation." To appreciate "prayer" with usual particulars, I wonder at all the pain building the myopic observer his suffocating weather avoiding gear while I sort out my Grandfather's recommendation "my psychology," he says, looking over his rheumy eyes, that one should enmesh a sense of meditation to the mummering floors of prayer. And who do I know? I imagine the few corners of my thinking populated with iconoclasms. Once of concretionally mounting fascinans, almost no one, just me in a room, in the morning of reason, I begin: "Who am I to look-on breathing this breath mentating the yeahs of my yeahs... Hee-nay-nee (I am present, Moses almost demurs), while the world is thus gone."***********Are you the kind of Television viewer who either (1) Laughs with your usual TV content (2) Laughs at its surfeit in culturally painful content (3) Enjoys the verifiable silent corner convalescent with homie nomenclature ad infinitum in your thoughtful lair (4) Stopped having reasonable seances over your convenient TV writer's psychology and/or (5) Becomes a reader to the images like yantras, and tries to be educational?************From moral triumph if only detailed in his profound speeches on racial tensions and emerging from that feeling respected, what this looks like, and even the specter of his beginning the office survives till now with human-ness, his good political game of teacherly leadership, to Chump Trump with his low-brow worldview--a bullshit direction multiplying. The philosophic bar is high while American individuation competes with jack-booted franchises, within and without, proliferating economies of the East, xenophobic Russians, Israel's transitory moment to moment cosmogonical protest elaborated in its partners in their belief systems' antagonism, wise Palestinians. Pretty sick to feel flightless from evil pending the demurrer of peace and his war looking like bad actors in extremis intensions so uncreative, unread in America... the forgotten thems-that-brought-you should have socialized the resource heavies by now.*************

No comments: