RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Friday, May 22, 2009

THE REMOTE visualization of the jips of pillow-armies

I found out what it is to die. I am not being morbid, and this is no warning about a weird decision as if I was planning to jump off into a ditch somewhere... It is entirely, and exactly what it is to die.OK OK I suggest the sense that we should live unto departure, is DIVIDING what is more easily thought of, and in actuality IS, as ONE world. No thresholds, only eternality. So, all symbols of eternity are in this life, where do you contend you'd know them elsewhere? Lets say we become objective about time. Time is entirely the single most monarchical principal which is merely a bump in the road, and the only sense of material world we'd know. What if upon our apostasy from the "norm" the impermanent record is dismissed? Isn't "time" the only thing imprisoning us, and as such is as much under our control as is the sky demonstrating the limits to which we would go--and we do GO, Right!!?? We elevate our Being with the cadence of the enveloping light of day. We can seek Higher Ground ad infinitum...as the one thing we know is true, is that EVERYTHING is!! Behind any field of spectral thought, the edenic day we mitigate with DREAMS about our very slumber, meaning the dreams of complacent repose, has such profound truth in the life our mind, that all along we have become consumed by louder, brighter, more epiphenomena, than taking our lead from the subtlety of the slow fidelity that these fantastic filmy dreams are the first rung in a ladder into a tree of knowledge


Subject: tell me if you reflect this particular condition?
I SAID: There is a spiritual concept called agonistic ritualization. The idea is that we set-up certain competitive goals, even conflicting with our need for reprieve, in order for the atman self (the atomic-self) to become what otherwise we mistakenly thought were just appearances. Or another way to call these "appearances" is the Outward Fact, the actionable world! We are better off toppling the effect that somehow only one avenue in a dialect is answer enough, despite the fact that some things would be better avoided: "only one answer is answer enough" means we hadn't started with fragmentation, which is the natural state of the mind. In other words there is something there to be believed, even in its confliction of our peace of mind as we would want to mitigate. You described the frayed edges of your condition, starting with that rather than allowing it as something static, would be hard to do...I'd hope it isn't as helpless as that. So, argue with me, it may make you feel better, Right?
AND THEN a particularly cool chic from tribe SAID: "I once knew, very well and for quite a while, a guy who without any doubt was a sorcerer/wizard/whatever -- not that he advertised it in any way, it was the kind of thing that once you knew him enough, you began to notice. It was kind of alarming, actually. His powers were used for his own benefit and protection, period. Anyway, in my observations I learned a lot about spiritual power, which he definitely had. Discipline greatly involved, and deliberately taking yourself to difficult places. He summed it up well one day: "I like to do things I don't like to do." Makes you powerful, for sure..."
(me again)***Now, I'd like to think there was this vibe I'd impart to others--something different, hopefully adept--she's not indicating me obviously... and seeing the Other as a guru, being able to reflect that as in the fine details they themselves in their convention don't remark on, is consistent just enough to make me WANT to be indicated. That someone may intercede on your behalf has alot to do with the messianic complex I feel I'd martyr (*in the verb tense) when liquid language awashed in silence is the scrawl of some limit of its force I'd become a proponent over. People going though the blue blue window of this physical garment life contains us hitherto, makes me believe they are moving from a recognizable power spot, somewhere in my absence, to the affable me before them as now!! This one mind is being able to find centers from without--our little complicated selves aren't going to be as gratuitous an event as this consciousness we move into. Higher Ground is Outside of Us, if we believe relationship is identity as we would have its allegory in thoughts feelings and actions.
I feel I am expanding--albeit in my own complicated way--where I think we are going with this. THE PRINCE, or sultan, or the Emperor wearing no clothes: where does he/she live in your mind? Have you looked (generally, anyone), or do we look to pontificate as if somewhere over the rainbow they'd be met. Mind Body Spirit, or in place of spirit say Expression... at the end of pontifcation does the concept fulfill the need, or do you look at the peak and dodgey valleys of your scrawl of voice reaching and striving for the king or atman self to respond? Had we looked, he/she would be as static as the gloss in your eyes. The limit of my observations is the teleology that this physical restraint allows--the phone always works, something emanates, is emanating, seems to demand I move toward the recepient of my ideal, yet I am a prodigy of my self-possession. The bulbul, nightingale of the Arabias, closes its eyes--its eyes alighted to the singular dweet of his repose in the Tiamah--desert, void. Nothing of the social organism is engendered- other than the rays of the High G-d who receives his meditation or "recitation" on Distance. SElf-consciousness to me is the leaden consciousness that had consumed me, its gravity, 'til I find the place where I can imagine pillow armies again set free. Observable release. And the door leading away from the acquisitive mind, makes the continuity I seek as in graver cycles. That I don't have control, is where I'd reference the substance of ephemeral fleeting identity...

No comments: