RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

NEAR KENTON'S bluehole--a spring on Parker's Mill

Nothing dreamt, a solid state orderly green vista, just sky & earth had captivated me, holding out the last rescue of the peace my neighborhood had to offer (after 27 yrs, I moved)--its extension out over by the farm on Parker's Mill not 3mls from the Bluegrass Airport. I read there Isaac Babel's Cossacks stories of deprivation, mystic churches, impoverished Jews, war. The emblems of these yesteryears, a percussive revolution in cognizant immediacy, were perhaps a tachancha, a kind of military wagon (Soviet), not unlike the zeitgeist we associate w/ the military industry as in the US--how it performs in our environment (fashion, culture, social demise et cetera), & horses--the sentience-of-promise in front of me there under a pine tree looking off into their field on this ubiquitous KY horse farm. The doom of destiny untethered then in my life, had me look closer at what was intermediate space in everyone's life in & around me & made IT important to me. I called it my own, LIVED up to my expectations, & gathered no more than wall-flowers, but enough of a kind of inner-attention to bring it all to the table when the new day arose.

No comments: