RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Monday, July 10, 2006

the Harder They Come...

With my cult book in hand, upon the floor exuding a punch in the gut surrealism, as if I laid before the stars - X-mas-like in orientation, this particular evening sought oblivion. I was outside home in the cold/cool garage. The psychology of homeward-existence is having found your way entering through a door. I only smelled the moldering earth. From the floor in the back of the garage, lying on a blanket with musk of dog on it, I smoked cigarettes lighting them from the electric heater I put in use: vibratory-properties of source-heat, like life itself and the irony of extinguishing it with my uncourageous smoking habit. The black of dawn or the dawn of black night was my witness I sold myself down river. Like a Beth-El moment I wrestled with an angel--my thick heart of stone, because it got the better of me, telling me I can't go where I ought to be, and the garage as time-memorial, which as an idol I respected because it wrested control of my thinking the patterns of traffic speeding past from the highway close-by. Because of immersion-moments like this, I at one time watched a fog drift & lift, like the gray haze of day leaving a note for its cause, and rising into the atmosphere. I'm left half expecting to see objects relinquish feeling gravity's pull--the sky is the limit.

No comments: