RAISING MY HAND toward the MARGINALIZING of CONFORMITY ...hmmm. In this dispensation the 3rd world man is the Trees and the Cosmopolitan Suit waving his plastic finger, is destined to wander the forest alone. LIGHT plateau - dark CORRIDOR; white black white black: I watched what I saw! The last TIME we gave ourselves to the moment may have been our last reFLECTion before the veil of tears reMINDed us that IT had been a Karmic death.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

To the Dylan fans I know, as the back of the fish truck unloads:

The chic who started WRFL (Kakie Urch), the student run Univ. of KY Alternative radio station, once told me some kind of perception of those who wondered at the esoteric life of Dylan. They said at his door, I guess the facade at which we would come to his "house," a large dog was at the watch. And as a boy sitting under the mural my brother put on the wall--seeking what was beyond the framed portal out of the flying carpet, there in the mural, the Semitic purveyor of distant travels, all appealed to the logic of seeing Dylan's wizened head from the side and obscure, on the blue G. H. album. Like looking at clouds and imagining images that bring closer the affect of the details of the mind, I thought I could see half the hidden face, but this was all that I projected--as the songs supposed the details of the thing from which he translated the world ...the illustrated face in the abstract, which unjustly, I couldn't help but not see in its entirety.

1 comment:

Watchingstar#9 said...

Madonna, she still has not showed. My conscience explodes. Dylan has an amazing way of being extremely personal without seeming to be personal at all. He never wrote a song that seemed to be entirely about him but he did, and boy did he do it well. that's all i got... for now... (DUH DUH DUH -that's dramatic music)